Ice cream Place in AZ
- Mom: (talking about the person serving the ice cream leans over to me and whispers) Is that a boy or a girl?
- This person had short hair in a boyish style, wore bagging clothes, and from careful watching I could tell wore a binder. So I leaned towards my mom and said quietly.
- Me: Biologically or Socially?
- My mom didn't say another word, she didn't understand what I meant. When it finally clicked she ushered the whole family out of the place as fast as possible.
- I only wish I had my "Best Friend is a Transgender" shirt on that day.
- P.S He was really cute